Statement of Limited Liability
SSimder expressly warrants to all purchasers (“Buyer”) of all new welding and cutting equipment, helmet, and replacement parts (“Goods”) that Goods shall be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship which are discovered within the warranty period, subject to the disclaimers and limitations of the Statement. This warranty is void if the equipment has been subjected to improper installation and testing, improper care, unauthorized repair and modification, or abnormal operations.
We will assume both the parts replacement and repair expense of correcting defects during the warranty period. All warranty periods start from the date of delivery and are as follows:
1 Years Warranty period
- SD-4050 Pro, 4050 Mini
- MIG Welder (MIG-250D, MIG-250, MIG-140M, MIG-120Y)
- TIG Welder (TIG-200A)
- Stick Welder (ARC-140N, ARC-200S, ARC-200, ARC-200 Mini Grey)
- Auto-Darkening Weld Helmet RLM-800
Torch accessories/ consumables /Welding Gauges
Buyer must contact Seller requesting warranty coverage within thirty (30) days from the date the defect is made known to the Buyer at www.ssimder.com
This Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Require proof of purchase including order number and place of purchase.
- The item has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified, or repaired by anyone other than the SSimder’s authorized service center.
- Defect or damage to the item has not resulted from the use of accessories or parts that are inappropriate for normal operation of the tool, or that are not designed for use with the item.
- The item has not been subjected to fair wear and tear.
- The item has not been used for trade purposes.
- The item has not been used for rental purposes.
- The item has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances, or accidents.
Limitation and Disclaimer
Welders&Accessories are intended for commercial and industrial users who are trained and experienced in the use and maintenance of welding equipment. Buyer's remedies shall be limited exclusively to those provided in this Statement. There are no express warranties other than those contained herein. Seller does not warrant any portion of the Goods not manufactured by Seller or its associates (whether or not specified by Buyer), but Seller shall assign to Buyer upon request all assignable warranties on product of Seller's suppliers related to such Goods. Seller does not warrant that it or the Goods are in compliance with any entity, organization or industry standards, guidelines, or procedures unless specifically contained in a writing signed by Seller.